COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY 2018 in Lahti - FINLAND’S PREMIER SECURITY EVENT
Everyday security • Cyber security • Defence
Finland’s premier security event, Comprehensive Security 2018, takes place at the Lahti Sports and Trade Fair Centre on the 7–8 September 2018. The event focuses on a broad range of security and defence issues and is aimed at both industry professionals and the general public. Exhibitors at the event include Finland’s security authorities, representatives from Finnish business and industry and other stakeholder organisations.
The Comprehensive Security 2018 expo presents an interesting program featuring product and service demonstrations, seminars on a range of topical issues and everyday security and defence showcases. Lahti Sports and Trade Fair Centre is easy to reach and serves as an ideal setting for a successful event of this kind.
The Finnish Security Committee views the Comprehensive Security 2018 event as an important platform for wide-ranging discussion on issues of comprehensive security and hopes that it will be widely attended by representatives from government departments, the private sector and other industry participants.
The event aims to:
- Bring together stakeholders, services and products
- Drive commercial value for industry players and event organisers
- Raise awareness of security issues
- Present a wide-ranging security and defence showcase featuring seminars, demonstrations, and musical performances
- Security and defence industry professionals
- Security and defence industry businesses
- The general public
- Relevant educational institutions, HE students, and schoolchildren
Guards Band military orchestra concert 5 September | Sibelius Hall
Comprehensive Security 2018, 7–8 September | Lahti Sports and Trade Fair Centre
Friday, 7 September 2018, 9:00am–5:00pm | Saturday, 8 September 2018, 10:00am–5:00pm
- Security Track - A safety and security-themed educational activity trail for students, schoolchildren and families, available online
- Comprehensive security forum 7 September at Lahti Sports and Trade Fair Centre, Lahti Hall meeting rooms
- ‘Finnish Defence Forces at 100’ military display Friday, 7 September and Saturday, 8 September | Karpalon kenttä
- Emergency response demonstration coordinated by the Päijät-Häme Emergency Response Centre Saturday, 8 September | Teivaa Harbour, Vesijärvi in collaboration with the Häme police force, Ensihoito first response team, Finnish Border Guard, and Lahden Järvipelastajat volunteer search-and-rescue team.